This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
-Moe Escape 2 will be the spiritual successor of the original Moe Escape. -I'm currently making 3D models for the characters, and they look pretty good! -This game will be much bigger and much more awesome than the original Moe Escape.
-Chibi Wars is a game I'm currently making along with enzouke. It's a hybrid tower defense game where you control a bunch of chibis and move 'em around to destroy the other evil chibis. -We're planning to have all of the chibis be popular OCs from DeviantArt users! Its creation is heavily influenced by the game Patchcon. -Any comments or ideas about this? We're happy to hear them. We plan to eventually hold raffles and contests for the game so keep an eye out!
-I'm always striving to get better at drawing. I practice when I feel like it, and I'm proud of how far I've come, but I always see areas for improvement.
-I made Kitty Can Fly in only a couple of weeks. It was sort of driven by the failure of Star Catch. I really wanted to do something that is well known, yet a step above the rest. -You control Kitty, a cat who spins at the speed of light and flies through the stars! -Control Kitty and see how far you can make it! -You can download the android version HERE or play the web version HERE.
-Star Catch is a game I made for Android devices over about 7-8 months. It's an awesome game, but it didn't really get any downloads. T__T -You control a fox to help him collect stars and bring them back to his spaceship. -All original art in the game is done by me!~ -You can download it HERE or watch the youtube trailer HERE.
Age: 22 Likes: Lolis, anime, manga, movies, starting new projects! Hates: Apples Aspirations: Rule the world
Fave food: Chicken parm. Mmmmmm
Facts: 1. I'm a guy! (99% of the people who assume my gender call me she/her, when I have my gender marked as male on my profile.)
2. I never think my own art is good enough. (Because it isn't. I mean... Have you seen it??)
3. I get very discouraged when I see art that is better than mine. (It should motivate me, but it doesn't...)
4. I only actually watch the deviations of like 5 of the 30 groups I'm in. (It's just too much stuff otherwise.)
5. I LOVE fanart. (It motivates me more than anything else because it tells me that a person likes one of my characters so much that they took time out of their day to draw her.)
6. I've always got my slinky handy! (Seriously, I bought a nice metal one for $3 like 2 years ago, and it hasn't left my side since. I'm always flopping it around. Best. Toy. Ever.)
7. My room is in the attic! (It's nice and quiet up there with no one to wake me up, so I get lots of sleep.)
8. I [usually] NEVER EVER get angry. (The only people who know how to get on my nerves are my immediate family. Other than that, you can call me names, punch me in the face, or burn my house down[please don't] and I'd laugh it off.)